[TYPO3-english] Cannot manage to install any version of typo3

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Jan 24 13:15:47 CET 2014

Hi!

You don't even need to fiddle around with GIT. It suffices to download the complete file from review.typo3.org.
(There's a download button on top if you click on filename to view its diff)

Simply extract the file from the archive and overwrite the existing one.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member