[TYPO3-english] Fatal error on upgrading from 6.1.7 to 6.2.0beta5

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 15:23:49 CET 2014

Markus,

I did that as you suggested, just symlink typo3_src to the core placed
in the root folder. And the original problem I had with 6.2.0beta5
reappeared. I saw what was causing this: in our company we maintain
typo3 cores inside a folder under typo3conf/ext/050_core and Typo3 is
able to recognize now we have several cores. I just removed them and at
least was able to see a nice blank page in the Install tool page:
typo3/sysext/install/Start/Install.php

No error description this time.

Regards,
Sergio