[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 7.0

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Dec 5 12:18:55 CET 2014

Hi Urs,

Urs Braem wrote:

> And the T3A has no say in this? Politically, this would be a technocracy.
> But there are also other stakeholders in the TYPO3 world than the core
> devs. I don't want to fire off a long discussion here, just had to say it
> :-) As long as the core team acts up to the responsibility that comes with
> that power, it's a fair reward for all the work.

The T3A only holds the trademarks and distributes the money collected from
its members. It has no say on how the CMS is developed, exect paying some
enabling costs (eg. hotel at code sprints). However most changes or done in
the free time of all contributors.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!