[TYPO3-english] So poor documentation of typo3

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Aug 29 18:23:46 CEST 2014

Am 29.08.2014 16:29, schrieb yogesh shishangiya:
> Thanks To all Guys .
>
> Actually it is reaction when you searching some thing for hours and
> you didn't get some thing use-full and not understand what to do .
> even forum not helped you .
>
> But now its solved and working fine. typo3 is like challenge you can't
> get example like magento and cms.
>
> Thanks Yogesh
Hi Yogesh,

I agree it can be frustrating - but rest assured, we will try to help
when we understand the problem, and know a bit more about the software
you are working with. I experienced the TYPO3 forums as particularly
helpful and cooperative.

Great that your form is working now!

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If one has not been a ronin at least seven times, he will not be a good retainer. Seven times down, eight times up."
(Hagakure)