[TYPO3-english] max With of click-enlage image

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Thu Aug 28 16:48:26 CEST 2014

Hello to all!

Is there a way to set or remove the with limitation of images when open with click-enlarge?  All my images of more than 4000px in with are resized to that max!  I've tried to set the constant for imagetext.linkWrap but without success:
	styles.content.imgtext.linkWrap.width = 10000m
Even setting 500m doesn't do anything!
My goal is to offer a gallery with links to the original untouched images (300 dpi).  For the moment, my images stay at 300dpi but their width are reseted to a max of 4000px.

Thank you for any advice!

Eric Thibault