[TYPO3-english] Solved - Re: gridelements and 6.2

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 26 23:16:50 CEST 2014

Hi Joey,

26.8.2014 22.45, Jo Hasenau kirjoitti:
> What exactly does not work? Do you get any output at all? If yes, what
> do you get and what is missing?

Good question :) - the wrap didn't work, in frontend.

> Did you include the static template for Gridelements?

Yes I did. But the problem was that I had all the gridelement stuff as
an extension template in a folder and imported it into the root
template. It didn't work. After I moved the code to the end of the root
template, it started to work. (Also I had colpos errors which are
corrected below.)

And this is the final result. So, Anupam, your code was needed too!

tt_content.gridelements_pi1.20.10.setup.1 <
lib.gridelements.defaultGridSetup
tt_content.gridelements_pi1.20.10 {
   setup {
      1 {