[TYPO3-english] gridelements and 6.2

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Aug 26 21:45:03 CEST 2014

Am 26.08.2014 19:46, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if someone could help me to setup following.
>
> I have the backend layout for content element, its id is 1. It has two
> columns, 1 and 2.
>
> I want to achieve
>

> Now ts I have copied and tried to modify from a 4.7 installation is
> below, it doesn't work.

Hi Katja.

What exactly does not work? Do you get any output at all? If yes, what
do you get and what is missing?
Did you include the static template for Gridelements?

Could you take a look at the TypoScript Object Browser, check the
tt_content.gridelements_pi1 section, and maybe post the setup or a
screenshot of it here?

> tt_content.gridelements_pi1.20.10 {
>    setup {
>       1 {