[TYPO3-english] indexed_search filtering

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Aug 19 10:25:02 CEST 2014

Ian Devlin schreef op 31-07-14 11:31:
> Thanks for your reply.
> I added that and all I get is an "Advanced Search" link which, when
> clicked, does nothing but change into a "Regular Search" link.
> What options am I supposed to be looking for? Where are they? I also see
> nothing at all in the backend?
> I am probably doing something wrong, but the lack of documentations means I
> have no way of finding out.

Hi Ian,

Just click on the advanced link and look at the HTML form.
If you look closely you will see for instance which parameters you need
to search for instance in a specific section of the site.
Then create your own form that passes those parameters to the search
result page.

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair