[TYPO3-english] FAL feature request

ATUL SHINH atul_shin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 10:23:44 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I have upgraded my site from TYPO3 4.5 to TYPO3 6.2. I was using tagpack extension in TYPO3 4.5 to tag DAM records as well.
Now there are changes in TYPO3. DAM has to be migrated to FAL and after doing that I am not able to tag the file records that were tagged when using DAM using tagpack extension.

I do have tagpack extension installed on 6.2 version and it is working for other records such as tt_content elements etc. but not for records in FAL. If there is any way to tag the FAL records or what other option do we have to achieve this?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards
Atul Shinh