[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Transfer from one host to another!

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Aug 14 08:32:45 CEST 2014

Am 13.08.14 15:47, schrieb Mubbashir Mustafa:
> Thanks Nicola for getting replying. Yeah I also tried removing typo3temp
> content but it also didn't work. I'm using v4.5.16.

then the relevant files to delelte are typo3conf/temp*

for error-messages:
if your provider does not gives you access to the error-log it is bad
hosting. but you may try to enable much error-messages inside TYPO3:

insert the code from
http://pi-phi.de/291.html
into your localconf.php and don't forget to insert your IP into the
devIPmask

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html