[TYPO3-english] FAL and multiple images

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Mon Aug 11 23:21:01 CEST 2014

Hi List,

in Typo3 6.2, I created a extremly simple new extbase-extension having only one domain-model 'location'. 'location' has only two fields: one of type string and one of type image. The standard TCA-Configuration sets the limit 'maxitems' => 1, so only one image is allowed. If I increase the limit, it is perfectly possible via list-modul to add more than one image to the location. (which irritates me, because I never asked for a 1:n relation) In the typo3 backend, the different images can be created, sorted, deleted... everything seems fine.

Is it possible to access the different images in the frontend? I did a <f:debug>, but the location has only a file reference the first image (which seems quite logical, though). Is there a trick to see the other images, too? Or is it mandatory to set maxitems back to 1 and have only one image per location?

Thanks
Nicolai