[TYPO3-english] Unable to install typo3 latest version on win-8.1

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at vrisini.com
Thu Aug 7 08:28:13 CEST 2014

Hi Yogesh,

Welcome to the group. I am working on TYPO3 6.2.3 on Win 8.1 for several
months now without any problems. I don't even remember doing anything
special for it. Have you checked for any typos within the file
"FIRST_INSTALL" and are you absolutely sure that you have it on the root
of your TYPO3 instance.

Regards,
Anupam