[TYPO3-english] Unable to install typo3 latest version on win-8.1

yogesh shishangiya shishangiya.yogesh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:44:30 CEST 2014

I try to install Typo3 latest version on window 8.1 and i use Xampp control panel(V3.2.1).

I just Create File FIRST_INSTALL on my root folder of project.

even if i un-able to getting installed it. i getting same error "To proceed with the installation, create the file FIRST_INSTALL in your root directory. The filename is case-sensitive but the file itself can be empty."

I try in window 8 o.s. and its works. There is any problem with window 8.1 or any xampp setting will need to do for that.