[TYPO3-english] Auction functionality in Typo3

Anupam Chatterjee anupam at vrisini.com
Wed Aug 6 15:32:33 CEST 2014

Hello Urjit,

There are two possible options.

1. Please select a TYPO3 extension from the TER which fits your version
of TYPO3 and comes close to fulfilling your requirements. You can look
here: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository

If you find an extension, go through the code and try to find any hooks
which you can use to add / modify the functionality. I can also try to
help you with this.

2. You need to write your own custom extension. A good starting point
would be the following:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Extension_Developers_Guide

Please explore your options. Also mention the TYPO3 version you are
working upon.

Regards,
Anupam