[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Auction functionality in Typo3

urjit gandhi urjitgandhi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:42:29 CEST 2014

Hello Anupam,

I am using typo3 version 6.2.0beta6.

First, let talk about first possible option because it will be easy for me to customization in existing one. i have experience of customization in wordpress and joomla but not in typo3. Its our first work.

Here is link what exact functionality i want. It is joomla component, It has admin link also when you open below link you will also find at top of screen,
http://auction-demo25.jextn.com/index.php/add-product

I found some of extension from link that you give to me. Here is below link and its name, but i found very small description in almost extension so I cant judged what is nearly to my requirement so i will be very  thank full to you if you suggest to me for that.

->Job Fair -  http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jobfair

->Shop System -http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_products

->Quick Shop - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/quick_shop

->Caddy - your Shopping Cart - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/caddy
Here is also documentation of it, But is like woocommerce and virtuemart in wordpress and joomla have.
http://typo3-caddy.de/typo3conf/ext/caddy/doc/manual.pdf

->booking - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/booking

->News Jobs - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pb_news_jobs

If it is possible then provide your skype id, so i can contact you quickly.

Regards,
Urjit