[TYPO3-english] No module "record_history" could be found.

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Aug 6 09:25:54 CEST 2014

I just wanted to see the change-history of some records and detected:
in my 6.1.10 installations (develop and live, two installations on
different computers) the history is unavailable and this error shows:

| Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
| #1294585070: No module "record_history" could be found. (More information)
|
| UnexpectedValueException thrown in file

/var/www/vhosts/t3-modman/.modman/typo3project/typo3_src-6.1.10/typo3/mod.php
in line 55.

is this error known? can you verify it?

the provided link [1] to the wiki leads to an entry not much related. at
least the comments belong to the module reports, which has an own entry
in main-menu.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Exception/CMS/1294585070

--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html