[TYPO3-english] Realurl and base URL config problem

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Sun Apr 27 23:07:06 CEST 2014

Am 27.04.2014 22:57, schrieb Ueli Niggli:
> Hello everyone
>
> I am a total newbie to typo3, and my first task is to update a 4.6.3
> installation to current.
>
> I copied my website to a subdomain for testing and for preparing the
> update. The realurl works perfectly on the base website. When I click
> on a link on the copy of the website, I am redirected to the base
> website. For this reason I wanted to change the base URL configuration
> of the website copy, but there is no "baseurl" configuration in the
> root template. If I add the subdomain base URL to the constants,
> nothing changes.
>
> Where does the realUrl extension get its baseUrl from, when it's not
> in the root template?
>
> Thanks in advance, Ueli
Something like

# configure RealURL
# *********************
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://domain.tld/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
config.language = de # or whatever applies
config.locale_all = de_DE # ditto

in your template should do the trick.

Don't forget to set the domain in the corresponding entry in list view.

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"When meeting with the enemy, there is a way to determine his strength. If he has his head cast down, he will appear black and is strong."
(Hagakure)