[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 access start & stop datetime not respected in frontend?!

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:19:48 CEST 2014

Hi,
in my journey to discover the new typo3 6.2 I've encountered another
issue that I can't figure out.
I developed  very simple ext that returns a list & details of some
ext-specific records.

I was playing around with start&stop access datetimes of ext records
and I saw that while the show method (out-of-the-box no customization
of any kind) respect correctly those datetimes the list method
(out-of-the-box too) have something like an offest of ~20mins, meaning
that i have to set the stop datetime somewhere around 20mins in the
past to see the record correctly disappear from the list.

Anyone has any clue about this? What am I missing?

Thanks,
Nicola