[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 can't remove <div class="csc">

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Fri Apr 11 14:07:57 CEST 2014

Hi

In a new fluid setup with Typo3 6.2.0 I can not get rid of the <div class="csc-textpic"> as applied by Typo3.
I did try several things but nothing seems to work.

Putting this in my TS config was expected to work:

 tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap >

But did not do anything? Also after clearing cash and reloading the page in the browser again.

Since I would like this to work in fluid (and it does partly only the applied wrap is not used because of the <div class="csc-textpic>
On the page were the images are (pid=8) the image has a "no frame" selected but that does not help either.

######### random image in the page header
lib.randomImage = COA
lib.randomImage {
     wrap = <div class="image" width="400px" height="96px"> | </>
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
      table = tt_content
       select {
          pidInList = 8
          // only display 1 element at a time
          max = 1
          orderBy = rand()
       }
    }
}

which is included in the fluid template with <f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.randomImage"/>

What's my mistake?

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel