[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 can't remove <div class="csc">

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Apr 11 14:48:26 CEST 2014

Hi HocomAdvies,

HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] wrote:

> In a new fluid setup with Typo3 6.2.0 I can not get rid of the <div
> class="csc-textpic"> as applied by Typo3. I did try several things but
> nothing seems to work.
>
> Putting this in my TS config was expected to work:
>
> tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap >

I am pretty sure this comes from
tt_content.textpic
instead of comming from the generic tt_content wrap.

Therefore I used the object brower to search for it and the following place
looks like its origin:
tt_content.textpic.20.text.wrap

Therefore it should work if you clear this key.

Anyway, you should do yourself a favor and spend 45 minutes to walk through
the "TypoScript in 45 Minutes" tutorial.
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptIn45MinutesTutorial/

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!