[TYPO3-english] Link in header image

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Apr 9 16:50:43 CEST 2014

Am 09.04.14 15:32, schrieb Steffen Nielsen:
> Hello.
>
> First off - i'm new to Typo3 and apologize in advance for a question
> that's probably very straightforward, but i've been googling and trying
> for a long time, and can't seem to find the answer myself, so here goes:
>
> I have a logo in an image, that's located in a header as follows:
>
> page.headerData.20.value (
>       <!--
>         body{ background:#99d1a4;}
>         h1, h2, h3, h4{ color:99d1a4;}
>         #content h1.csc-firstHeader{ color:#008D1C;}
>
>         #header{
> background:url(/fileadmin/user_upload/fadl_top/fadldk.gif) -18px 0
> no-repeat;}
>       -->
> )
>
> I would like to add a link to the header, so that when you press it, you
> are returned to the frontpage of the website. Is that in any way
> possible? I found the code in a general template tab. Hope someone can
> help.

as you include the logo-image as backgroundimage the image can not be a
link. instead you need to link the DOM-object (that with the
id="header"), which might be grater than the logo.
if you want to link only the logo you need to include the logo with a
normal img-tag which can be linked.

this should be available to find. something like:

temp.logo = IMAGE
temp.logo.file = /fileadmin/user_upload/fadl_top/fadldk.gif
temp.logo.typolink.parameter = 1

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html