[TYPO3-english] Link in header image

Steffen Nielsen shn at fadl.dk
Wed Apr 9 15:32:18 CEST 2014

Hello.

First off - i'm new to Typo3 and apologize in advance for a question that's probably very straightforward, but i've been googling and trying for a long time, and can't seem to find the answer myself, so here goes:

I have a logo in an image, that's located in a header as follows:

page.headerData.20.value (
      <!--
        body{ background:#99d1a4;}
        h1, h2, h3, h4{ color:99d1a4;}
        #content h1.csc-firstHeader{ color:#008D1C;}

        #header{ background:url(/fileadmin/user_upload/fadl_top/fadldk.gif) -18px 0 no-repeat;}
      -->
)

I would like to add a link to the header, so that when you press it, you are returned to the frontpage of the website. Is that in any way possible? I found the code in a general template tab. Hope someone can help.

- Steffen