[TYPO3-english] Non existing Javascript included by Typo3?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 02:06:30 CEST 2013

My website is loaded a litle bit slowly so I try to check/find the reason.
Using the nework analyser provided by Chrome, I found that the HTML code
generated by Typo3 (4.7.4) is containing the following line (just after the
header):

<script src="?1379717876 <http://www.eaa-la-chaux-de-fonds.ch/?1379717876>"
type="text/javascript"></script>

This call is generating a 404 error and for the user a delay because
browsers seem to try to find the element during 3-4 seconds.

My problem is that I did not understand/know where this inclusion is
comming from.

I can find it on all the pages.

Does someone already get such problem and let me know what I need to change
to get rid of this inclusion?

Thansk in advance for your help.
Ben