[TYPO3-english] Embed an email ext (i.e. powermail) in a Fluid template using just typoscript

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Fri Sep 20 04:22:07 CEST 2013

I am creating a Fluid based Dynamic Content Element (DCE) or Fluid-based
Flexible Content Element (FCE)

The component's purpose is to have a Person's details, Bio,
Document-downloads, email,  profile, etc...

What I would like to do is embed a mail-form (with Captcha etc..) into the
template

Ideally I want to use an existing typo3 extension that can be fully declared
in typoscript (or within a fluid-template)

in the fluid template:
mail: <f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.mailToEmployee"
                             data="{eMail:field.eEmail, eName:field.eName}"
/>

in typoscript:
lib.mailToEmployee= COA
lib.mailToEmployee{
    10 = TEXT
    10{
        field = eMail
    }
    20 = TEXT
    20{
        field = eName
        wrap = this is the namefrom fluid:|<br />
    }
}

The value a user enters into flexform can send to typoscript - processed and
embedded in something else and then send back to render in fluid...