[TYPO3-english] Importign extension -> &chatch empty

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Sep 12 12:39:06 CEST 2013

Hi Salander,

> I imported a "home-made" extension from a TYPO3 4.1 website, it name is
> 'addressbook'.
> Addressbook needs the extension 'tt_address'.
>
> Addressbook is an address catalog; It simply uses addresses from a TYPO
> folder and show it on the frontend.
> Here is a screenshot if you want to see the render:
> http://i.imgur.com/eD7LDpm.png
>
> My issue is: When I click on 'next page', or if I click on the title of
> an address to see more details, or if I do a research by "Département" (
> which is like Region/Zone ), I have this message :
>
> Page Not Found
>
> Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash empty)

Go into your code where you generate your "next page" link. Taking for
granted that you generated it using typolink methods, check the
parameter that asks for generating cHash. Must be currently set to FALSE
whereas you need TRUE to make it work.

If you totally hand-crafted your "next page" link with HTML such as

$output = '<a href="...">' then use the typolink related functions instead.

HTH
Xavier

--
Xavier Perseguers