[TYPO3-english] Importign extension -> &chatch empty

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Thu Sep 12 11:18:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm crap at english, I hope you'll understand my issue.

I imported a "home-made" extension from a TYPO3 4.1 website, it name is 'addressbook'.
Addressbook needs the extension 'tt_address'.

Addressbook is an address catalog; It simply uses addresses from a TYPO folder and show it on the frontend.
Here is a screenshot if you want to see the render:
http://i.imgur.com/eD7LDpm.png

My issue is: When I click on 'next page', or if I click on the title of an address to see more details, or if I do a research by "Département" ( which is like Region/Zone ), I have this message :

Page Not Found

Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash empty)

I don't know where to start to fix this issue, I looked at "The Mystery of &cHash" but this documention isn't noob-friendly AT ALL. I don't understand anything.
I'm so sad, this is the last problem I have to fix  to complete my total import of a site from 4.1 to 6.1!

I need your help guys, I need clues to fix this. Is the problem in PHP source code of adressbook_p11? Or somewhere else?

Thanks!

Cordialement,
Salander