[TYPO3-english] Templavoila

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Sep 11 02:54:08 CEST 2013

Hi Jan

not sure what changed but we are using in all our sites meanwhile 6.1.4
with TemplaVoila and everything works fine. With 6.2 we did not test until
now! The link I posted is actually build with it you could download and
test it yourself!

Another possibility would be using t3bootstrap from Fabien. It works
without TemplaVoila and is Fluid Extbase. Not sure if translation stuff
will work fine here. Also the upcoming Version of Themes will work Fluid
Extbase and Gridelements and without TemplaVoila and it will offer you much
more flexibility in Design than TV had ever before! :-) - Unfortunately the
necessary patch to the core (to integrate gridelements) has still not been
integrated since months! It is already working just perfect with fluid
elements.

http://typo3-themes.org

Andi