[TYPO3-english] Templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:42:31 CEST 2013

Hi!

Jan Bednarik wrote:
> can you fill me in please? Last time I checked, it wasn't working and
> required manual patching at least. I don't see any update in Ext
> repository, so what has change that it's now working?

For 6.1 it was fixed before 6.1 was launched and I can confirm that it
works (at least, for me).

For 6.2 – the current maintainer said TV is not in development any more, so
if there are some breaking changes in 6.2, TV can be dead there (which is
sad because I believe TV is still the best templating solution for TYPO3).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.