[TYPO3-english] Varnish TYPO3 lockSSL=3

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Fri Sep 6 23:22:44 CEST 2013

Oliver,

It's the simplest one (no caching set yet). Apache is listening on the
192.168.56.101:8080
As far as I understand it passes 443 directly to Apache, right?
Forgot to mention Apache virtual hosts - maybe here's an issue?

default.conf

server {
     listen       80;
     server_name  _;
     location / {
         include proxy.conf;
         proxy_pass http://192.168.56.101:8080;
     }
}

proxy.conf

proxy_redirect          off;
proxy_set_header        Host            $host;
proxy_set_header        X-Real-IP       $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
client_max_body_size    10m;
client_body_buffer_size 128k;
proxy_connect_timeout   90;
proxy_send_timeout      90;