[TYPO3-english] Troubleshooting Install Tool Login: Typo3 4.5.18 under Windows

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 16:12:55 CEST 2013

@georg,
Sorry, I wasn't expecting such an overlap in readership.

@paul,
Thanks for your suggestion: that was it.  I just wasn't expecting a conflict
with automatic entries.
I always got:
"(Now, copy/paste this value into the configuration file where you can set
it. This is all you can do from here...)"
when I tried to make changes from the backend.
and figured it was manually maintained.  Of course, I should have noticed
all of those comments from the automatic entries ;-}  That's what I get for
trying to do things quickly!