[TYPO3-english] Troubleshooting Install Tool Login: Typo3 4.5.18 under Windows

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Thu Sep 5 14:45:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

are you sure that there is no second copy of

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['installToolPassword']

in the localconf.php?

Making manual changes in that file and also automatical (through configuration mask) can lead to
copies of the same line / configuration option with a other value. The last appearance of the option
in the localconf.php is the relevant one.

- Paul