[TYPO3-english] Paypal Payment

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:13:04 CET 2013

I'm a very recent user of this forum, so my apologies if i'm not posting in the correct section.

I'm developing a website for a client where the registered users must pay by paypal a monthly fee to stay "active" members of this bikers club, and this fee is very simple, a value for average bikers and other value for senior bikers.

I guess in what concerns to the complexity it won't be much of a problem, because the possible values are only 2, so i guess it doesnt need to be as much elaborated like an online store or something about that...

Therefore, what extension would you please recommend me ? I don't see much options in the TER, so i would appreciate some tips or guidance to the right direction :)

Kind regards,
Mike Kane