[TYPO3-english] Paypal Payment

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Oct 30 14:48:08 CET 2013

Am 30.10.13 13:13, schrieb Mike Kane:
> I'm a very recent user of this forum, so my apologies if i'm not posting
> in the correct section.
>
> I'm developing a website for a client where the registered users must
> pay by paypal a monthly fee to stay "active" members of this bikers
> club, and this fee is very simple, a value for average bikers and other
> value for senior bikers.
>
> I guess in what concerns to the complexity it won't be much of a
> problem, because the possible values are only 2, so i guess it doesnt
> need to be as much elaborated like an online store or something about
> that...
> Therefore, what extension would you please recommend me ? I don't see
> much options in the TER, so i would appreciate some tips or guidance to
> the right direction :)

a week ago this was a topic in typo3.german and in typo3.jobs ;-)
maybe there will be a complete extension this year (additional sponsores
welcome).

until then you might use an own payment process to set time restricted
memberships. This should be available (not tested with 6.x) with my old
extension 'timed_ugs'. or you time restrict the complete user-record.

you may get inspired by the ext:timed_ugs_registration

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html