[TYPO3-english] Datamints_feusers Checkbox

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu Oct 24 17:17:07 CEST 2013

Hello Miguel,

On 24/10/2013 16:24, Miguel wrote:
> The first situation is kind a weird, because when i submit the form nothing happens if everything is ok

I once had the same problem, but I can't remember the exact solution
anymore... I believe it was some small (and afterwards very obvious)
misconfiguration in the datamints_feusers content element/plugin you add
onto your page.
Under the Registration tab, did you select a 'Default user folder'
(which is a page on your site where the fe_users should be stored in)?
That might have been it, not sure. You will have to take a closer look
at all the necessary configuration for registration, sorry.

> The second situation maybe is some tiny detail that is missing, because in the FlexForm of datamints the fields show up, but they are not created in the database, so what is your suggestion?

Everytime you change the extensions file ext_tables.sql, you also need
to let the Extension Manager update the database with the new changes.

I believe in TYPO3 6.0 or above you will need to uninstall and then
reinstall the extension for the changes to be made.
In older version you only need to select the extension and on the
detailed view it should tell you that the database needs to be updated.

Another way would also be through the Install Tool>Database Analyser and
there the button COMPARE, which should do the exact same (though on it
only select the changes you made and want to approve of).

Kind regards
Stefan