[TYPO3-english] Re: Datamints_feusers Checkbox

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:36:27 CEST 2013

Thank you so much Mr. Stefan, you totally saved my life :)

The error that was preventing the form to work was nothing to do with folders configuration, but it was pretty close, it was the captcha field that was "stucking" the form...

The second situation was exactly what you said, using the Install Tool and the COMPARE option all worked out :)

I owe you all my success, you save me lots of hours of work.

Kind regards from Portugal