[TYPO3-english] [Templating] Separating 1st level menu and 2nd level menu?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Oct 15 19:11:03 CEST 2013

I don't understand why you would need special directory HMENU.

 From what I understand, Salander want's just a regular page menu for
1st level:

lib.main = HMENU
lib.main {
wrap = <div id="main_naviguation">|</div>
1 = TMENU
1.NO.allWrap =
}

and another menu for 2nd level:

lib.sub = HMENU
lib.sub {
wrap = <div id="sub_naviguation">|</div>
entryLevel = 1
1 = TMENU
1.NO.allWrap =
}