[TYPO3-english] Constant editor for editors

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Oct 15 18:53:22 CEST 2013

Hi all,

is there an easy way to allow editors (BE users) to overwrite template
properties? Something like regular constant editor, but accessible for
BE users? The extension Constant editor is not working with 4.5, so I
assume it won't with 6.x either.

So far the only way I figured is to put these properties into FlexForm
configuration of my plugin and then check and when set, overwrite the
configuration array. But this is quite painful to do with lots of
properties.

Thanks

Jan