[TYPO3-english] powermail 2 and strange upload file button

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Oct 15 17:39:00 CEST 2013

hi,
could someone please help me with this. I want to have a normal file
upload button in the powermail form. For some reason the upload file
button has this weird orange enourmous FILE UPLOAD background image.

The partials of this template is (sorry for the thunderbird line breaks):

<f:form.upload id="powermail_field_{field.marker}"
name="field[{field.uid}]" class="powermail_field powermail_file
{vh:Misc.ErrorClass(field: '{field}', class: 'powermail_field_error')}" />

How can I change this to have the normal upload file button behaviour
(button with my language "choose/browse file"). Can I change this in
typoscript or do I have to change it via this template partials?

I have searched the manuals and googled it, just can't find. (sorry if I
missed something obvious)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela