[TYPO3-english] [Templating] Separating 1st level menu and 2nd level menu?

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Oct 15 13:27:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

First you need to give your root page id to "special.value" parameter. And all other scripts in my code is correct for a 2 level menu.

You can check the HTML integration here;

Can you please go through the url http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_templselect/0.1.0/view/1/3/

May be problem with your scripting; Please find an example below;
# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY     # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with dynamic menu:
  subparts.menu_1 < temp.menu_1

Please check once more;

With Regards,
Arun Chandran