[TYPO3-english] Re: [Templating] Separating 1st level menu and 2nd level menu?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Tue Oct 15 15:26:36 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.
The link you gave me is the tutorial I followed to create my TS config. I thought my Script was good because it's exactly the same from the documentation, except I changed menu_1 by the <div> sub_naviguation.
When you say "give your root page id to "special value" paramater", you mean I must give it the PID of my root page?

Sorry, I'm a newbie and I have some difficulties to understand everything...

Thanks again.

Cordialement,

Salander

Quote: Typo Three wrote on Tue, 15 October 2013 13:27