[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Oct 10 08:45:45 CEST 2013

Hi Bernd,

>> To work on 6.1 you either have (today) to use the development repository
>> (see repository link on Forge) or wait a few days after the release of
>> 6.2 beta1 for a new compatible version published to TER. I don't want to
>> release a version now for 6.0, 6.1 when 6.2 is nearly out as the TER
>> does not let me (yet) release for 6.2 and it does not make sense to
>> release today and again in a few days.
>
> 'few days' is probably two month away :(

I'm not speaking about the *final* release, but the *feature freeze*
release because when beta1 comes out, there are only bug fixes, meaning
extensions know that the API will not change anymore.

This is the reason why TER will accept dependencies up to 6.2.99 only
once beta1 is out.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers