[TYPO3-english] twitter bootstrap demo and css modifications

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Oct 7 13:56:35 CEST 2013

Hi Alessandro,

by midifying that file directly, you will loose your changes when
upgrading the extension. It's better to create a local copy of the
templates and css files and then modify them.

Ciao,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl -- www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 -- 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

*** TYPO3 Certified Integrator *** - *** Magento Certified Developer ***