[TYPO3-english] RealURL - removing URL segments

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:51:49 CEST 2013

Hi!

Pero Peric wrote:
> Thank you for reply. I saw this option but this would not be very
> convenient because you would have to do this for all pages in all
> subtrees that are beyond level 2, and when you have many many pages this
> is a bit tedious. I thought more of something like checkbox on level 2
> which would say - don't add speaking URL part from this level on.

There is no such option and it is not feasible to add technically. This
would have performance impact during decoding/encoding.

You can always use TSConfig to set default values in Backend forms for
fields. Thus you can have that checkbox be checked by default.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.