[TYPO3-english] RealURL - removing URL segments

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:54:13 CEST 2013

On 4.10.2013. 11:26, bernd wilke wrote:
> Am 03.10.13 15:01, schrieb Pero Peric:
<cut>

> with realurl you can decide for each page whether the page name is part
> of the path for subpages. just look for the checkbox:
>
> "Exclude from speaking URL:" [ ]
>
> if you check this for all pages beyound level 2 your pathes will only
> include the two first levels
>
> bernd

Bernd,

Thank you for reply. I saw this option but this would not be very
convenient because you would have to do this for all pages in all
subtrees that are beyond level 2, and when you have many many pages this
is a bit tedious. I thought more of something like checkbox on level 2
which would say - don't add speaking URL part from this level on.

Regards.