[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x?

André Spindler typo3 at andre-spindler.de
Wed Oct 2 13:02:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have to define the address for the TER server used to fetch the list of
extensions from.
In former TYPO3 versions this could be defined directly in the extension
manager, but how can I define this in TYPO3 6.x?

Before you tell me to leave this unset and use all mirrors:
I have several TYPO3 installations, but this has to be done in my caretaker
control server - only.
I discovered large sync delays between the TER mirrors from time to time.
And for example, last week, wenn realurl, formhandler and some other
extensions got updated, caretaker first catched a mirror which was
up-to-date, and I got the neccessary errors and warnings.
Some hours later a mirror was used to fetch the extension list from which
was still outdated. And all ext checks switched back to green.
Some hours later I received the errors and warnings again.
Very anoying...

And I have to say that the caretaker installation is TYPO3 6.0.10.

Regards,
André

André Spindler
Schmidstraße 21 - 85399 Hallbergmoos