[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x?

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Wed Oct 2 13:21:52 CEST 2013

Hi André!

I just searched current master and found out, that there is no possibilty to set the used mirror. It is chosen randomly.
There is a method \TYPO3\CMS\Extensionmanager\Domain\Model\Mirrors::setSelect(), but it is not used in the Core.

Please open a feature request on forge.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member