[TYPO3-english] Problem with GridElements TsConfig

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Nov 21 18:33:58 CET 2013

Am 21.11.2013 16:45, schrieb Elena Bartolotti:
> Hi everybody,
> I set some conditions in page TSConfig to exclude the use of certain
> Grid depending on the page in which you are.
> I used the string tx_gridelements.excludeLayoutIds, but this seems to
> break the list of CType in the BE: when I create a new record I see the
> complete list of the types of content available, but then if I choose
> for example "Text with images", in the FCE I get the error [INVALID
> VALUE ("texpic")].
> I don't find bug reports about it and I don't understand what relevance
> might have the grid elements with the tt_content type selection (my grid
> allows all).
> Someone can help me?

Hi Elena.

Could you provide some more information about the TYPO3 and Gridelements
versions you are using?

Maybe it helps to check this one:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50201

It could even be possible, that the bug is already fixed, so maybe
downloading a development version from the forge repository might help.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de