[TYPO3-english] Problem with GridElements TsConfig

Elena Bartolotti elena-typo3 at intera.it
Thu Nov 21 16:45:12 CET 2013

Hi everybody,
I set some conditions in page TSConfig to exclude the use of certain
Grid depending on the page in which you are.
I used the string tx_gridelements.excludeLayoutIds, but this seems to
break the list of CType in the BE: when I create a new record I see the
complete list of the types of content available, but then if I choose
for example "Text with images", in the FCE I get the error [INVALID
VALUE ("texpic")].
I don't find bug reports about it and I don't understand what relevance
might have the grid elements with the tt_content type selection (my grid
allows all).
Someone can help me?

--
---