[TYPO3-english] Show usergroup and fe_user info

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Nov 14 16:34:54 CET 2013

Am 14.11.13 14:56, schrieb Miguel:
> Your hint was correct, but something is wrong with code, shouldn't be
> shown only the second usergroup?
> The two splits are showing me both timed usergroups, but i only need to
> show the usergroup after the asterisk, the first usergroup is already
> given by the code before the two splits.
>
> Here is the code:
>
> 20 = TEXT
> 20.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
> 20.split {
>
> token = *
> cObjNum = 1
>   1 {
>     10 = TEXT
>     10.current = 1
>     10.split {
>       token = |
>       cObjNum = 1 |*| 2 |*| 2 |*|

a third '|*|' ???

> 1 {
> 10 = CONTENT
> 10.table = fe_groups
> 10.select.pidInList = 26
> 10.select.andWhere.current = 1
> 10.select.andWhere.wrap = uid=|
> 10.renderObj = TEXT
> 10.renderObj.field = title
> 10.renderObj.wrap =  || }
>
>     } }
>   }
>

> This code is showing both usergroups, and it's only suposed to show the
> second one...The first one is already given by the code we have been
> discussing (with the "if" condition to normal usergroup)

just assign a matching optionsplit to the outer split like the one in
the inner split:
20.cObjNum = || 1 ||
(this will render just the second entry)
depending on your number of entries you may vary the optionsplit.

question to all:
which optionsplit is needed to always render only the second entry from
a list?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html