[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Show usergroup and fe_user info

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:56:37 CET 2013

Your hint was correct, but something is wrong with code, shouldn't be shown only the second usergroup?

The two splits are showing me both timed usergroups, but i only need to show the usergroup after the asterisk, the first usergroup is already given by the code before the two splits.

Here is the code:

20 = TEXT
20.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|tx_itypoexpiringfegroups_groups
20.split {

token = *
cObjNum = 1
  1 {
    10 = TEXT
    10.current = 1
    10.split {
      token = |
      cObjNum = 1 |*| 2 |*| 2 |*|

1 {
10 = CONTENT
10.table = fe_groups
10.select.pidInList = 26
10.select.andWhere.current = 1
10.select.andWhere.wrap = uid=|
10.renderObj = TEXT
10.renderObj.field = title
10.renderObj.wrap =  ||
}

    }
}
  }

This code is showing both usergroups, and it's only suposed to show the second one...The first one is already given by the code we have been discussing (with the "if" condition to normal usergroup)

Glad for the help